BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The things that have occurred with expected commercial...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469

The things that have occurred with expected commercial events appear to me to be largely out of the company's control (i.e. political and commercial things out of their sphere of influence). No I am not exactly pleased with the share allocations and somewhat altered initial sales expectations (given the information I have) but I can live with it provided they come through with something pretty soon to the considerable benefit of the balance sheet of the company. I will be waiting for Akida regardless but will have things to say at the next AGM if nothing materializes before then.

You know my position love the concept of the tech, have read the book, met CEO &  founder/CTO, held for 3 years and attended the AGMs. I'm a bit more trusting than average and over extended financially. I'm not saying I am giving the CEO unconditional support but I do think he's done a pretty bloody good job considering his starting point, obstacles to date and limited resources.

The amount of negativity on here lately has been disheartening.... and people call me a whinger. If you think it's that dire get your 5% support. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 38132 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 5910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.