BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I doubt LDN reads HC, and if he does, then he has ignored my...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    I doubt LDN reads HC, and if he does, then he has ignored my posts for over 2 years. I called out the company over travel expenses and the high cash burn rate as well as the free shares and gifts for non performance. Normally after every 4C and annual report.

Although I guess he may have heard about my complaints because they changed the nature of the reporting to hide their travel expenses in the subsequent 4C's and the Yearly accounting. They consolidated some expenses together under another title instead of travel. Sneaky.

I have not screamed for the CEO to go....Just to perform and please remove a hat or two and be either the Chairman, The President or the CEO. Don't be all three because its not a good look and it goes against the actual nature of the separation of duties that the board and the exec's should have.

The execs are accountable to the CEO
    The CEO is accountable to the BOD

How is our CEO held accountable to the BOD when he is the Chair? So as chairman he is going to question himself as CEO with hard questions that an independent chair would be asking already? I don't think that is possible with the current status quo. These sorts of questions go on and on...remuneration questions, the hiring of old mates and gifting of shares etc etc. An independent Chair would question the goings on in this company for sure.

You can certainly run riot when you are both the chief of police and the town sheriff if you get my drift.

I doubt that LDN will be removed and nor should he be.....he just needs to get some decent brownie points by delivering to add shareholder value and don't try anymore smarta$$ crap like freebies to himself or bonuses for non performance. His mates and him have taken enough of that....now is the time to show us that they can earn their worth as top notch execs and sales people that were hired under attractive remuneration packages. After all, you have to pay top dollar to get the best of breed as nearly every company claims these days.

Not too much to ask now is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.