BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: BrainChip Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-141

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    I had to google those acronyms....god I'm old.

It is a shame that one of my posts reached the Top rated posts of the day....for all the wrong reasons. I would have much preferred a post exclaiming our company and its achievements.

There has been plenty of commentary about the reasons why these resolutions were put up. Some plausible and some a bit outrageous....but regardless, the general consensus is that the resolutions are badly timed, not well thought out, without shareholder value taken into account and premature for the company at this stage in its life. All the other reasons are perhaps a bit fanciful.

I do not believe we will ever know why they decided to propose this right now but I can see with my own eyes the outcome of doing it. Investors higher up the food chain are nervous I would expect and the sell down has been brutal for a stock that has a trading range almost set in stone. Some of the bigger fish have sold out I expect and maybe some sharks have bought in.

The people who put up the 21 million dollars would likely be ringing and emailing yesterday and today about this and trying to get answers. I would if I had that much invested so I'm sure LDN has telephone ear syndrome about now and has had a couple of late nights talking Soph's and Insto's into a calmer mindset.

My email to the BOD and CEO is currently unanswered but I'm not surprised at all because they would be spending a large portion of today calming the whales. Retail are minnows and they will get around to us in due course. That doesn't mean you should not email or question things...just understand your place in the pecking order and wait for a reply.

For now I will await a response and I will vote NO online to these resolutions. You can always change it prior to the AGM if a "magical" announcement does actually surface. The message from many HC readers is clear and the CEO and BOD need to see it .

Vote as your heart and mind tells you and they will see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.