BRN 21.7% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Time to summarize the summaries of the surmises? IMO Louis would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Time to summarize the summaries of the surmises?

IMO

Louis would be happy to get back to playing with his grandkids soonish.

Louis would not like one of his last corporate acts, his record for posterity, to be that he completely fluffed his lines and was cornered into a CR at a 52 week low.

Louis would take a credible ($.5b?) takeover in a heartbeat.

Peter would love nothing more than to get his beloved baby, Brainchip, into reality (=dedicated silicon) while he is still in charge of the development process.

Peter will be heavily influenced by EVERYONE around him (well, maybe not Anil). So 6 in the senior management team = 4 votes to sell, 2 to continue. Other board member don’t matter. Yes, Peter has a blocking holding, but at his stage of life, how strong is his will to resist and re-calibrate?

Peter HAS got dedicated silicon Akida on the record now, but how will it be funded?

So I think we have a very real and very imminent fork in the road:

Down the fairytale path Qualcomm (with their 14 citations obviously still very interested, relevant and closely following every move) places the magic order which triggers M4, Akida is funded and everyone lives happily ever after.

Or, perhaps any day now, an M&A proposal arises, Peter retires rich-but-unfulfilled, etc, etc

I acknowledge this scenario is drawn with an optimism bias, but I just cannot conceive that Louis would have allowed himself to be cornered for a second low CR.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.050(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $549.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 28.0¢ 23.8¢ $6.760M 25.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69114 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 985490 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.