ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Some reassurance for BRN investors. This is what Kerr Neilson (founder of Platinum Asset Management) said in a Livewire interview with Alex Cowie in answer to the question: What else in terms of technology or other areas excite you

"
    Artificial intelligence is a complete game-changer. This will absolutely revolutionise shopping, our day-to-day involvement with any query. It's very deep-reaching, and I think it's even more significant than the mobile phone network.

We'll see it creep up on us, and as it does, the demand for wafers, chips and chip-making equipment could have much longer duration than the typical cycle. There are a whole lot of implications here. That's why we can't get too miserable because we can see why the markets can have a bit of a rough time here, but this stuff is going to happen. It's not a question of economic downturns damaging investing in this area. Those who are in it have to invest to either get ahead or stay ahead, so it's not a choice they have where they can say, "oh, well, I'll just defer."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.