ABV 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

You can only hope.They have had so many opportunities walk past...

1. 9,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    You can only hope.

They have had so many opportunities walk past their door for a decade left unactioned IMO. Great they are finally following some.

This could blow?? Well not really as so much on issue and so much tied up in conv and loans with staff and friends so unless they want to take it for a run it will require actual sales and $ in accounts to drag it out of the ditch.

I am unclear in regards to the bin truck if there has been a particular accident in Pert that has driven the need for a further braking application or OH&S ? Have they had a truck parked on a hill start moving , moving when unloading and loading skips when park brake is on? . Don't get me wrong that standard brakes out of maintenance can be a disaster waiting to happen and it is frankly dumb that many modern medium trucks don't have braking lockouts etc but interesting if there is a specific reason or recent history. In old days as you knew trucks brakes were crap you would shut motor down and place em in gear before leaving cabin or if on site change to transfer case to run hydraulics but leave in gear and often carry that block of wood as a chock. With some modern auto boxes this is not possible and they can have little resistance when parked

Any other company a 12000 buck deal wouldn't get a mention and no idea of fleet size and how many truck brands would be adapted.

Reality is that IMO this due to the price $4000 each I am guessing must be referring to a tailshaft parking brake unit ( dry and simple) with a possible lockout when cabin is left or hydraulics are being used to ensure truck doesn't move when loading and unloading or parked awaiting access to site etc. There will be very few parts required so no large future income trail but should industry acceptance happen there are few sizes of tailshafts so just adaptors and mounts for different trucks. From memory westtrans was the builder and fitter of most bin units so I hope they are thinking large and supplying the manufacturer rather than the end user in the long term after development.

The Hawkie is interesting but no indication on timing and lead times and many supplier conditions to be met .

Everything is more positive than it has been for years but it had to change as it was on deaths door. At some point management will have to indicate if they are in it to milk it or in it to build a business or put it in a position where it may be worthwhile for someone to partner or take it over. Small shareholders are mere pawns in this game and can be diluted at will with mates money unfortunately.

Last edited by Teddyward: 243 30/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $3.193K 58.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 458833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.