STM 0.00% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

thanks puntera must watch for all investors.”best results EVER...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    thanks punter

a must watch for all investors.
    ”best results EVER from Bramaderos!
    he thinks it extends to surface.
    next they will drill under it, then go lateral. Needs 4-5 holes, then they’ll reassess.no previous historical drill at Alba.
    El Palmar results next week! For hole 3. Close to finishing hole 6.
    going to go hard to follow all these up. keep results coming out into the new year.

as I’ve said before, apart from all the obvious, the most exciting thing is they have multiple new targets at both sites, so we could be seeing additive value drills from many more different sites in coming months, plus the results we know are coming from the 2 current (now 3) sites; Brama, El Palmar & Alba.

They have $20m and intend to keep drilling hard.

exciting so far, plenty more to come.i sold my trading lot (20% of holding) at 8.7 today. I have lousy short term timing. But happy to take a 40% profit in 2 days anytime. The bulk of my holding is for the medium long term, average cost 4.8; pity I didn’t find it earlier like some of you guys who got in under 2c. But not complaining. Very happy with STM.

with El Palmar next result due next week, I might have to pay a bit more to get that trading lot back.

there’s risk in all stocks, particularly explorers. If hole 3 or any hole disappoints, it will get hammered a bit. Although, as we see more and more found, the risk is diminishing. But I’ll happily trade a lot all the way up, as many times as I can. If it ever does get hammered down, I’ll be buying as many as I can afford (selling any underperforming others).

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.469K 746.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 12211674 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1450036 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.