NXM 1.96% 5.0¢ nexus minerals limited

Well said. I certainly share your sentiment.Cashflow - yes, this...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Well said. I certainly share your sentiment.

Cashflow - yes, this would be the game changer. The scale of drilling we could undertake with a replenishing kitty would see Wallbrook resembling Swiss cheese, as well as funding our operations in the eastern tenements.
    Further drilling results due soon too.
    The design of the MRE was monetisation, let's see it happen.

I am hoping we see consistent updates on our eastern prospects as the planning progresses. Ground truthing surveys should be completed now at Granya and Merrimac.
    The Diamond Drill planning should be progressing ready to hit Bethanga in a few months.
    Lots in the pipeline.

1. I share your support for AT.
    2. I do not support the ongoing criticism from posters continually running him down.
    3. Indeed. I assume his 'ignore' list likely resembles mine, which is a shame.
    4. Being able to discuss the play moving forward, respectfully, is the best use of these forums. We are all well aware of what's been, there is no need to keep banging that drum.
    The constructive discourse is fantastic, when it's constructive. There are holders that post here that I do not always agree with. When their views are presented with solid reasoning I certainly take them on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $19.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ $63.84K 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 21605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 105692
Last updated 14.49pm 29/05/2024 ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.