PV1 0.00% 3.7¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: Brazil CNG Update, page-7

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    The response from the likes of @stoneral33 and Jardani / John Wick (@netflixnight) is - as always - so boringly predictable. It would be wonderful to hear anything new or of substance from either of you...but I probably have more chance of that than a signed deal with an oil major before year end.

Like other longer term holders I am sitting on a nasty loss on the remainder of my holding. I too was fortunate to have reduced the size of my holding at around 16c - so only a small hair cut there. But decided to leave a fairly sizeable chunk in GEV as I have the luxury of having a fair amount of liquidity.

My own view on this announcement is pretty positive. I'm working on the assumption that a deal will eventually take place. As I am sure all holders are. I know there is the view that GEV is only comprised of a few WA Inc folk with a handful of snazzy slide decks - but anyone who knows this company in depth will appreciate the long road it has been to get to this point. It's not exactly the easiest (or cheapest) or quickest exercise to get a whole new vessel designed and approved for these purposes. And there is real equity attached to that.

And then there is the question of gas as the 'bridge' between oil and renewables. That is a given. And will remain so.

So - COVID plus dealing with massive oil majors plus a speculative idea = delays in significant news impacting positively on the SP. Surprise surprise. But does any of that undermine my thesis for keeping a reasonable parcel in GEV? IMO - not one bit.

Maybe it all ends in tears. But it's a spec stock. So anyone who expected a guaranteed return is clearly investing money in the wrong place.

But what if it doesn't end in tears? What if a major oil producer gets on board and commits? What if this results in more than one coming on board?

I couldn't care if this happens in the next month or the next year. Because if it does - the patience for all long term holders will be rewarded in spades.

GLTAH - and for once can we keep the "I told you so" nonsense spewed by non-holders to a minimum? It would be hugely appreciated.

Have fun - be safe - and I hope you all make truckloads of cash today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 74263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.