CTM 8.43% 38.0¢ centaurus metals limited

I would say CTM will test holders but the rise will be...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I would say CTM will test holders but the rise will be exponential and highly back ended, means you get a mega  move in a matter of few weeks.Can happen anytime from one to three years, but I am sure only the patient guys will make the kill here. absolutely no doubt about it.
    We just have to sit inside patiently and wait.I think 25 - 30 bags from here in 1- 3 years is not an outlandish target imo, the exact time frame is totally unpredictable however. Could anyone see what was coming in BIT for example ?
    I honestly think CTM will build great wealth for holders who can last till 2025/26. But a good deal of money also will be made in 1- 3 years time that will be the first wave, I would rather hold bulk over next many years and see where it goes , this post is just meant to open the eyes of guys as to what CTM can do over a much longer hold time.
    If you really see how the co is going about, they have Terra Tiva for local support and exploration and Sierra, Itapitanga, Pebas, I/O all not even started to show a small part of the true potential.
    Ok I sell CTM , what else do I buy , nothing great, I can as well sit here and see where it goes over next 5/6 years ?
    There is also another great tail wind for CTM, Brazil Real will remain weak for foreseeable future against the US Dollar, these assets will be mined in Reals and sold in US Dollars ultimately.
    In a real commodity bull market, cos like Vale will buy valuable assets for a billion dollars even, so right now we cannot say how much CTM can rerate , in a bull market the potential upsides are always under calculated and under estimated by all investors, Rather just sit inside and enjoy the action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.0¢ $188.5K 486.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 105743 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 15896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 3.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.0¢ 103817
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.