OZM 7.41% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

Interesting developments.Glass half empty view would be that...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Interesting developments.

Glass half empty view would be that Jaime fell through and they’ve had to pivot. Glass half full view would be that once they secured Boca (12x bigger) then Jaime wasn’t worth the trouble hence put on holdBoth situations could be true.

One thing I’ve learned over the past 18 months in Lith is that visible spod means sweet f all, similar to when companies would announce visible gold in drills during the boom a few years ago. So maybe Jaime was overblown given the small size and scope but it got him the cash he needed which is what matters I guess.

Other tenements are interesting. Brazil clay REE are the talk of the town atm so could be good, but REE is a TOUGH game and anything short of a world class resource won’t work.I know nothing about Niobium so will leave that lol, but if it’s just a nearology play then whatever, roll the dice I guess.

Need to be careful not to spread too thin with all these projects but AP is frugal with the cash so I’m sure hes aware. Scoping study in WA can’t be ignored at these gold prices either, especially if he wants to raise cash in near future that would be perfect opportunity.

My thoughts anyway..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $7.938M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $11.18K 222.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 413345 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 15855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.