OZM 6.56% 6.5¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: Brazil Exploration Update, page-158

1. 2,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    I'm happy with the progress of OZM and what AP has done over the last year but obviously not happy with the share price but that's pretty common with most spec mining stocks right now.
    I first bought a year ago, in that time AP has delivered an MRE for the gold resource at Mulgabbie (see massive potential there), set up an office in Brazil with staff, bought a drill rig and bought some very prospective projects in Brazil (viewed over another 100 potential prospects).
    The SS study has been delayed but not too fussed, it will come in good time and I am sure he has good reasons for the delay. As I have said previously he has diverted his attention to Brazil which was a good thing for OZM, see a lot of potential there, we now have some very prospective Lithium and Niobium prospects.
    One reason I'm thinking for not releasing the SS is that he needs to show a clear fast track pathway to production, for that to happen OZM needs to have $5 million in the bank, and he does not want to dilute share holder value at these low prices with a CR. Just releasing a SS without a clear path to production will have no affect on the share price. He is probably thinking the best way forward is to get the share price to a much higher level and then do a Capital Raise, with Lithium last year looking hot and also in the future, he invested in Brazil, with some luck there we could see OZM reach a market cap of $100 million.
    Fully trust AP, OZM's progress and like his strategy, see great things here both in Brazil and WA. Could be drilling in a few weeks.
    Last edited by The Mechanic: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $10.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $4.623K 74.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19114 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ 46166
Last updated 14.01pm 10/05/2024 ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.