GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Right, just quickly dude, some things for you to think over. I'm...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Right, just quickly dude, some things for you to think over. I'm not going to commit much time to this discussion as it is not time furthering things i have to do.

"You know what to look for but do not know it all".
    This suggests that there is a possibility you do not know what to look for, as you do not know it all. And who does?

The information in announcements does not imply potential for lithium is poor, it is as of yet inconclusive. Drawing a conclusion from incomplete data and small data sets (recent sp pullback) leads to poor decision making.

Now management having experience in lithium? This suggests to me that you have little experience in a corporate or business environment, or perhaps are a little on the young side.
    Management in say a mining exploration company need not, and often are not experts or geologists. Thats not important, what they need to be are great facilitators and leaders. They don't need to find the cheddar or even point where to look for it.
    Their job is quite literally putting the right people in the right place and giving them what they need when they need it.

Roight, i have a new boat to find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $90 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 16892753 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7995938 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.