OZM 3.45% 6.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

honestly, regardless of the lithium this is a great stock. The...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    honestly, regardless of the lithium this is a great stock. The gold story is very promising and as others have said, the scoping study should provide a catalyst for a re-rate.

if you bought into OZM for lithium, welcome aboard! But I think you’ll like what AP is doing regardless.

further, we’ve seen a massive price spike and a retrace (how low it goes or where it lands, who knows). But the interesting thing (and I’m sure better TA people can provide more insights) is that the 6month VWAP is now circa $0.10 due to the sheer numebr of shares traded recently. Which, OZM is currently on track to do 100m shares by this Friday.

OZM has been very thinly traded for some time now. So whether it’s going up or down or you want in or out…there has been, and still is, plenty of opportunity to do it right now. Weirdly enough, I’m just really happy for that to be the case!

Final note, those concerned that they bought in too high. OZM IPOed at $0.25 (yes different times etc etc) but it now has a strong MRE, is working on a scoring study, has plenty more gold exploration and now also has a very interesting lithium story. Short term it might not make you feel great, but long term…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $9.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $12.28K 208.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.