TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Brazilian OTT Update, page-170

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Like everyone today, I was hoping for a good outcome and Ann. As minutes go by past 10am my confidence slowly started to dwindle. When the Ann finally came out I had a quick read and had some mixed feelings. It seems like a possible new opportunity has come about but nothing really concrete. And on the other hand we've lost premium content. I believe the investors reacted to the poor Ann and it had nothing to with the US markets. As I read everyone's post today, there's a lot of people here that's losing/lost patiece, especially those that have been on TV2 much longer than I have and rightfully so. I've only jump on board in mid-Nov so I haven't gone through all the disappointments that seem to happen to the SHs. Call me naive or delusional but I'm still gonna give this lot a chance for as long as it takes to get this baby going. I don't think anyone goes into this caper wanting to fail. I have never met Nick but I can see that he's determined to get TV2 to where it needs to be. He's obviously got the brains but it terms of managing and organising, it seems to be lacking. I suppose having Mr Suzuki as director in TV2's Brazilian arm will allow Nick to focus on other parts of the business. Fingers crossed. A lot has to go right from this point forward. If things don't turn around in the right direction within 3 months, you'll start to see all the rats deserting this sinking TV2 ship. In fact, it may have already started today. Look, things may turn around with Indo after all. It's weird how Indo could end up being the saviour when all hope was on Brasil. Anyways I'd like to thank everyone on here for putting forward 2 sides of their opinion, whether it's good or bad, whether it's wrong or right and putting in the hard yards with all the research to get people up to speed and informed. It's much appreciated. At least it keeps things interesting here. Also, you get to know who you should trust and listen to in these forums. I'm gonna sit on the sidelines patiently waiting and still keeping the faith. That's all I can really do. I sincerely wish everyone good luck in what they do with their TV2 shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.