TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Brazilian OTT Update, page-189

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I've just had time to have a read through of the announcement .

Yes it is very disappointing that TV2U didn't realise changes to regulations didn't allow CCSTV as a Cable Operator to automatically extend content license rights to OTT services ,this means that they have now lost the right through them to provide premium content (thank you to the contributor who did bring this up early during TH but was dismissed) , on a bright note to that ,CCSTV will still be on-selling TV2U’s OTT services.

IMO the LOI with Slimpack will come to something , "SLIM PACK founder Mr. Newton Suzuki is a director at Grupo Bandeirantes de Comunicação’s ‘Band TV’ Brazil’s fourth largest Broadcaster.  Mr. Suzuki is an industry veteran and will take a position as a Director of TV2U’s Brazilian entity" , personally if you are going to make someone a director in your company , they are going to bring something of benefit to the table and to also be in it to help themselves . I think if things play out well with Mr Suzuki and Slim Pack , i would not be surprised if he puts he business forward to 'Band TV' at some stage , which of course could lead to more opportunities. Of course on the other side it could not get done and nothing will eventuate.   On a note of importance to this, is what Taincrow brought up about the processes involved and the costs for both content and setup, myself and many others would like to know how this will be done .

So from my calculations Sol 250,000 , Linkfort 200,000 , Wirelink (MOU)  60,000 are the targeted minimum monthly paying subscriber numbers  in the first year of operations in Brazil. This is just a starting platform, signing more ISP's will increase this , and all is dependent on TV2U actually getting their sh!t sorted and having premium content .

I was disappointed in the way this TH/Suspension  was handled and the outcome of what transpired , but the Announcement had positives in it and if things are done properly , this will get off the ground , as always TV2U is what it is . Huge scale-able potential and the capability to go big , but still having that trouble of actually getting those few steps off the ground .

As always DYOR and all above is IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.