TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Brazilian OTT Update, page-223

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    hmm, interesting to hear a perspective from someone with a bit deeper tech knowledge.

From a simpler business fundamental view I have had a few anomalies rolling around my head for a while.

1. $125k payable by sol in July 17 never received, never mentioned again. We were led to believe that the service was online and ready to accept subs, still no payment. Somebody has failed to fulfil their side of the deal. I accepted that changes had occurred and this may have been negotiated out at the time, but one still wonders.
    2. 2 directors resign - not a good look when all appeared to be on a knife edge. But within a week Ann came for Brazilian launch. I accepted that the 2 directors were probably part of the hold up because now we are on track and ready to earn revenues. However the possibility that they weren't the problem and were jumping ship to save their own necks never strayed too far from my mind.
    3. Service name change from solgo to tv2u at the 12th hour, Sol shouldve had the power to wrap tv2u around their finger, make them stand on their head and beg for a cookie, why would they agree to the name change with so many offerings of guaranteed subs etc already on the table? Were they not satisfied with the product? Did Nick get greedy? Or was it all just a happy romance as we were led to believe? Again I accepted that this was all ok because we were live and revenue was imminent. But still I wondered.
    4. Indonesia never concerned me because acceptable reasons were given for its delay, but as of Friday, alarm bells started to ring.... What haven't we been told?

This may well turn out ok, I really hope it does. I still love the product and the business model, I'm still trying to keep some faith in the company for a later date but the trust factor is the biggest hurdle and right now its below 0 for me.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.