TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

The question then becomes what geographical jurisdiction do...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The question then becomes what geographical jurisdiction do whatever content is legally available to Slimpack cover. Put another way will that content be licenced only in one or more LATAM countries or will it be a global granted streaming licence? It is unlikely to be a global granted licence for streaming due to the compartmentalisation of content rights and pricing region to region, country to country for any piece of content.

I suspect an Indonesian equivalent of Slimpack will be needed to be sourced and partnered with once PGASCOM becomes ready to go live. Some countries governments compel the new operators to apply for broadcasting licences. At that point the operator has to show its content catalogue is approved and legal.

TV2U may find its Indonesian connections have local or regional content accessible for usage under whatever umbrella of relationships PGASCOM entities cover, but the premium Hollywood content may still need to be sourced elsewhere. It is unclear to me where the premium Hollywood content is coming from in that Indonesian market.

I personally think the reason we do not have clear subscription pricing templates and estimated target revenues from either projects in the announcements is this content piece is not tied down and until it is the pricing models cannot be completed and announced.

Lets see what range and scope of licencing capability Slimpack proves to bring to bear for TV2U to access. All IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.