IIQ 8.70% 62.5¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Brazilian Patent Issued for Lung & Colorectal Cancer, page-3

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    IMHO, SDX was a reverse-takeover, the current board 'direction' isn't necessarily completely-aligned to realising SH-value for 'all' SH (us), just the select few that are of the firm belief that the Sub2M/EXONET streams offer more 'opportunity' (think LTI, STI KPI-targets embedded into merger-terms, etc) than the BARD1 (Aab) stream, noting that there is still 'highly-contentious' litigation brewing in the background...

As I've suggested, I suspect there some 'very big EGO's' stepped aboard during the SDX/BD1 merger, founding directors/scientists don't 'walk-away' from their 'life's work' for nothing, as we're observing (although without much transparency, despite disclosure obligations)...

More BD1 (Aab) patents to poke a stick at to protect a work-stream they've 'starved' of CAPEX for their own 'perceived' interests, I won't be re-electing any of the current directors without some form of transparency around why/how (NPV, ROI, TCO, etc) they 'allocate' CAPEX to work-streams...

To me, something doesn't quite seem 100% right, bit grubby...

Last edited by morgenlofting: 23/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.050(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 63.0¢ 57.5¢ $117.5K 196.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 2484 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.