AYT 0.00% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Breakaway Research Report, page-14

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Copper COMEX Dec17 contract now hitting US$3.07+ a pound. I am not kidding this is moving to US$4 a pound in quick time and we are seeing the beginning of a final massive up wave in Copper price. I am targeting US$6 a pound on or before 2020.

Gold is about to knock through US$1300 on the COMEX Dec17 contract also. This level is pivotal and huge and again Gold will have a final massive up wave beyond all time highs by a long way, same applies to Silver.

The timing of this work, the metals present and the possibility o a decent size IOCG deposit at 'Copper Blow' is a huge convergence of positive factors which will see SCI rerate to early double digits followed by a second wave much higher following that…

Once 3.5c goes here (Morningstar already have 3.6c noted as fair value) company inception to present firmest resistance is gone and it will blue sky trade in my opinion.

A game changer event is likely here timing with the technical breakout for long term.

I think anything sub 3.5c is excellent value for a fair risk/reward investment.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.958M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 15878508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1142631 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.