BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Happy New Year to all, including the BRB team (and Tom, who...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    Happy New Year to all, including the BRB team (and Tom, who created this opportunity originally).

1. Ularring results coming up in near future. That should be "new" discovery news and more exploration upside.
    2. The north flats study will be due also which should start to wake the market up more about this deposit.
    3. Peter and Sam also have a war chest which is exciting in their hands.
    4. Gold and silver bullish.
    5. USA is very shaky with election results questioned more in the courts, social media exposing three letter agency collusion with DParty and RINO's and big tech, POTUS crime family exposure "allegations" and so on. That could start to impact the over strong DXY (USD index).
    6. Most of the world moving away from petrodollar = ditto 5.
    7. BRICS commodity basket to be used for international trade soon.
    8. Physical markets emerging and set to take control of metal prices from the totally corrupt paper control at LBMA and CRIMEX.

I smell a good year for gold investors and BRB is joining the party this time. BRB have a talented team and great ground and a war chest which makes them "outstanding" in the exploration space. New discovery at Bombora please team

Very best to all for 2023, CW
    (sentiment is there for me to stay neutral for BRB shareholders, yet if readers have no exposure; then DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.