BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

@Barolobill - 'I'm hoping it puts a floor under the SP around...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    @Barolobill - 'I'm hoping it puts a floor under the SP around 70c, like there was at 50c area.'

Not sure if we are looking at the same graph ? last CR was @ 50c 27th Sept 2016 & it look approx till mid May 2017 for the SP to recover !! & that was with some amazing drill results. I am not complaining because it gave me the opportunity to buy many more shares well below the sophs buy in price of 50c.

The price is only approx 20% above where it was way back then when the CR was done i.e. approx 60c to now approx 72c.

Certainly BRB is a much different animal now to what it was then re drill results so far.

Dilution is a necessary evil of mining exploration but my first thought is, if more great results are on the way & current bank balance was OK, the SP would most likely have tracked up, why not raise in a month or so ? I mean they are just a bunch of sophs, it's not as if we got a decent insto or corner stone SH of some sort.

However it has been a great up trend since approx mid March & an amazing story since this time last year.

IMO the SP has a way to go yet & this CR will just be a temporary SP set back if the drillbit continues to tell such a great story.

BRBCR.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.