BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

@Barolobill - 'I'm hoping it puts a floor under the SP around...

1. 7,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    @Barolobill - 'I'm hoping it puts a floor under the SP around 70c, like there was at 50c area.'

Not sure if we are looking at the same graph ? last CR was @ 50c 27th Sept 2016 & it look approx till mid May 2017 for the SP to recover !! & that was with some amazing drill results. I am not complaining because it gave me the opportunity to buy many more shares well below the sophs buy in price of 50c.

The price is only approx 20% above where it was way back then when the CR was done i.e. approx 60c to now approx 72c.

Certainly BRB is a much different animal now to what it was then re drill results so far.

Dilution is a necessary evil of mining exploration but my first thought is, if more great results are on the way & current bank balance was OK, the SP would most likely have tracked up, why not raise in a month or so ? I mean they are just a bunch of sophs, it's not as if we got a decent insto or corner stone SH of some sort.

However it has been a great up trend since approx mid March & an amazing story since this time last year.

IMO the SP has a way to go yet & this CR will just be a temporary SP set back if the drillbit continues to tell such a great story.

BRBCR.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.