BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Breaker to ramp up Resource drilling after $8m placement, page-101

1. 11,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6622
    Hi Pinto, what did the team say about BRB?
    I have taken a small position today.
    BRB is definitely unloved, kind of reminds me of DEG (not in any way saying they are going replicate Hemi).
    Though DEG never had this much cash to explore with.

I watched the presentation from the D&D
    Breaker 16th Oct
    Thomas is perhaps not the strongest orator, but then, the drill bit is what is most important.

For me, its the scale of what BRB have proven up which makes me think that, there is deep valued in the current deposit, which the market, has basically decided is old news. Fair enough, but... when its basically at reserve level, shallow, low strip, and satellite deposits are being found, means there is going to be a mine here. Which for me, gives the stock its downside protection, all the while, the upside, is from the drilling.

E/V is very low. So many other explorers have very little, yet... are double, triple etc above BRB.
    I think that in the next 6 months, post any further resource updates, a feasibility study should be completed, and it should not take long, due to all the studies they have already completed. It would give the market something tangible to value. I think a 150k p.a profile is actually quite achieveble in the medium term. A rarity for an explorer in W.A (most only get close to 100k p.a).

Anyway, will continue to buy if there is any further weakness. The chart actually looks ok, at least from a buyers viewpoint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.