BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

it's going back a fair while now - but, my memory only comes up...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

it's going back a fair while now - but, my memory only comes up with that they weren't excited - that's about all I can remember.

As to resource updates and feasibility studies ------------- well - look - I've been in (now out) and have been watching brb for many years now - and, I don't know what's wrong - but, I know this -

it's always the same story - and, after the drive up to that 70 ish mark - the path has been shit - and, the story monotonous - I absolutely fluked getting out of the brbca's - and, I was in the ??? top 5 I think - it was just luck -and, I got out at a wack of a price - and within days of brbca disintegrating

I have had no interest getting back in - except for the Covid scare when it went to just under 10 - I thought it was getting close to a good punt then at the rate it was going -

I was waiting for a clear capitulation day - a massive spike down on solid volume -------------- didn't happen

as it was, it would have been a wonderful buy - then, get out over the 20 mark somewhere - but, I didn't pull the trigger because I saw no capitulation.

I'll keep it on the backburner - but, honestly - whether it makes people feel a cold shiver or not ------------ really - one has to look at the stock and the graph over a long term now ------------------- 'something' is wrong

gold has gone into bloody orbit - and, brb is -- well, everyone can see what it is

that's not just coincidence ------- sorry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.