SMN 2.41% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Breakthrough FAA Certification, page-340

1. 4,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    Good to see SMN get a mention among the best performers on Sto_khe_d this afternoon:
    "Structural Monitoring Systems (ASX:SMN) says certification program for its Aft Pressure Bulkhead (APB) sensors continues to remain on track for Q2 approval by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
    The certification is a requirement of the company’s recent purchase order from Delta Air Lines for an initial four Comparative Vacuum Monitoring (CVM) Sensor Kits for its Boeing 737NG aircraft.
    “Recent supportive testing has been successfully concluded at a Boeing laboratory, further solidifying the confidence in CVMTM technology,” CTO Trevor Lynch-Staunton said.“The Compliance Report is currently being written and is expected to be completed before the end of February. “The next major program milestone is scheduled for early March, an APB installation on another Delta aircraft.
    “This installation will be supervised by Boeing to finalize changes to the Service Bulletin. “Invitations to observe this installation have been extended to the FAA as well as another major airline operator. “We then expect FAA Approval of Deliverables by 15 April 2023 and the Service Bulletin Release from the FAA by 21 April 2023.”

Interestingly I checked the DayTrading platform of HC earlier and unless I'm mistaken I didn't see SMN referred to at all - that's a good sign as the DT are the first to dump IMO because they just want a quick buck trade rather than get on board for the longer term opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.729K 4.229K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.