CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Breakthrough for GMP Quality Medicinal Cannabis, page-22

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Im trying to get excited about the potential market size for  VitaHemp food products.

Health foods like this are growing more and more popular. Chia, Quinoa, etc and in particular Lupins. Lupins have higher protein than Hemp seeds..40% vs 37% and a similar amount of dietary fibre. They are being touted as a new superfood and have a strong and well advanced marketing programs.http://www.lupinfoods.com.au/health-benefits.They are grown as a rotation crop in the WA wheatbelts and gaining market share. Vintahemp will compete with lupins but more importantly with the established hemp food brands already in the market..nicely packaged, marketed, australian and ORGANIC and with growing market acceptance. https://www.hempfoods.com.au/hemp-protein/.

Hemp foods australia are reported to have 80% of market share.

So its a small but rapidly gaining market but with established australian grown competing hemp derived  products

So I am sure the VitaHemp range, although not organic, will gain marketshare and good sales, however I personally do not see there will be an explosion of sales and millions flowing into the coffers for some time at least. May depend on the extent to which they differentiate the products and how much money they put into marketing.

Will enjoy seeing their website and comparing it to Hempfood's site.

Ready to invest more on bauxite developments than the hemp business but both can be winners so its a good bet once the company reduces the hype and increases the facts including eventually JORC compliant mineral info. More hype today re medical cannabis. Hmm.

Just some thoughts..in the meantime Im waiting to enter if it goes back to the gap as an intial entry.

Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.