MDI 0.00% 1.4¢ middle island resources limited

Ann: Breakthrough maiden copper discovery, page-40

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Am new to this stock but wondering if any long term holders can confirm that this is the current thinking of the business for Sandstone or if I’m missing anything:

Modest predominantly debt funded capex of ~ $10.3M to refurb the existing plant (approx 5 months to complete) for an initial 5 year mine life for the open pit resources producing approx 25,000 - 40,000 ounces per annum before moving on to the Two Mile Hill underground deposits. This production target was taken from the September 11 2020 announcement (which had to be retracted due to the feasibility not yet being completed).

If third party deposit milling (other similar examples of this I’ve read are lucrative) or the underground resource is brought into the equation than the plant throughput will likely need to upgraded. I’ve seen reference to a scoping study for the throughput upgrade that was due to be completed late November 2020 (per announcement 26th October 2020) but cannot locate it. Can anyone please confirm the status of the scoping study?

Regarding the current 8.89% stake in Alto, I assume this was a strategic move for any potential future negotiations given the Goldsea takeover earlier in the year wasn’t successful with FIRB?

All signs point to a positive feasibility and funding announcement this month.

All IMO and thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.057M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.5K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 668141 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.