ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,604 Posts.
    Hi Prowiz,

I see the extract from a post of mine a little while ago coming into play over the next few months in terms of valuations. You cant beat this type of setup that is imminent and in play.

Much larger market then Isonea much larger. This is a revolution in an entire segment in conventional cl medicine what price do you put on this?

"I would like to make another prediction tonight based on my fair value system. When the market is 100% confirmed by the announcement of the FDA pre-submission meeting results which are any day now i believe the market valuation risk/reward metrics will be adjusted to reflect a probability of FDA approval of 95-100%. This mixed with the likely commercial deals that will follow in lock step will justify a 400-500 million market cap IMO. I don't say that lightly and i honestly think RAP is extremely hard to value as its in a uncharted industry filled with extremely large scale-able potential and high barriers to entry. All this considered RAP is very unique and it will probably even command more then what i said".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.