BDX 4.55% 10.5¢ bcal diagnostics limited

@Glitterati I will do one better. Take a look at these apples....

1. 27,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3157
    @Glitterati

I will do one better. Take a look at these apples. Breast screen blood test in this forum.

Meanwhile regarding BIT as a treatment phase 2 for covid 19, there is already a cure for CV19, Ivermectin, but any safe treatment was demonized by the establishment so that the Emergency Use Authority for experimental jabs could be justified. (page 3 FDA guidelines on EUA requires that there is no safe alternative treatment available ) The billions made from the experimental clot shots was not legal, if there is a safe treatment. BIT should consider themselves the next great medical break through if phase 2 is successful, to be possibly buried by the FDA, next to Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine as treatments. Because the establishments want to keep releasing their deadly clot shots in perpetuity just like an annual flu shot. Its all about the $$$. Also the clot shots impair the immune response. See the above links. That then have more pharmaceuticals required to treat many types of injuries, and other diseases that stem from an impaired immune system. Its a medical industry, requires sick people to make money. Not wonder cures. They dont make anyone in big pharma money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $118.1K 1.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 281304 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 200929 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.