SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Sinical, I also have faith in JP and the team regarding...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Sinical, I also have faith in JP and the team regarding the deferral of the drilling program. I don't think drilling will be too far away....it is worth having another look at the last announcement:

In relation to the 2020 drill program JP says....
    ....."The modelling of the MT survey data is continuing with further results expected by early next week.
    Processing of the data will include sophisticated 3D inversion modelling, which will provide further
    definition and accuracy for mapping the stratigraphy and structures.

The identification of new conductive responses in the MT data provides a strong targeting mechanism to
    locate additional nickel-copper sulphide deposits. The 2020 drill programme will be deferred until all MT
    survey data can be considered and revised drill targets can be designed by our technical team.".....

In relation to Stricklands resource definition JP says....
    ...."Earthworks for the resource definition drill programme at Stricklands have been completed and drilling is
    expected to be concluded within six weeks of commencement. The start of drilling has been deferred until
    a decision on the broader drill programme for Mt Alexander is finalised...."....

To me, it is most logical to review the MT data and then redefine the drill program based on the new data. To do otherwise would be a waste of resources and JP would be roundly rebuked IMHO.

It will happen sooner rather than later and the wait may well be worth it. Just imagine...drilling in the right vicinity.......

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.