SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Breakthrough Results at Mt Alexander, page-113

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    I have always wondered how we hit a small intersection at Investigators of almost pure nickel sulphides. I remember it was in the 26-28% by memory.
    The MT survey I believe answers my question.
    The mouth watering prospect for me now is the source of this super high grade intersection may contain pockets of this mineralisation for several metres, perhaps at depth.
    If this entire area turns out to be anything like Voisey's Bay, i have to say it would be like here Sirius (IGO) hold my beer.
    Would BHP or anyone else want the area for themselves, if this happens, absolutely.
    The real prospect is SGQ could be worth billions if luck plays out on our side.
    Obviously the drill holes will do the talking and the market will react accordingly on an upward trajectory.
    I hope John has a plan in place if we hit the big one, such as fending off possible take overs, to overseeing a 2/3 rig drill out.
    I'd just like to see SGQ carry out their plans, release a large JORC before any possible TO, before any corporate plays are made. Similar to Sirius I guess. The other idea being a reverse TO of WSA, if our MC reaches multiples of there's, currently around 500 million.
    I'm probably getting way ahead of myself but this could turn out to be one of those discoveries that people will talk about for years to come. I'm really glad I have been on this journey from the start of the acquisition and posting with a great tight nip group for several years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.