SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Breakthrough Results at Mt Alexander, page-159

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hey Bluebird

Reason why St George is very keen on the Investigators target (as are many of us long term shareholders) is because all the surveys, modelling, EMs, DHEMs, new anomaly targets, drilling etc at Investigators have all confirmed mafics and ultramafic that host nickel sulphides. The MT / AMT has come up with blue print fault "Road Map" for where the mafics and ultramafic go so the probability of a big nickel sulphide hit is extremely high (90%+ IMO). I have no doubt that the same will happen with the other targets along the Cathedrals Belt that have already proven nickel sulphide drilling hits (Stricklands, Cathedrals, Fairbridge, Radar and Bullets) once they have the MT / AMT modelling completed. Fish Hook is a lower probability at this stage until they drill to prove nickel sulphide related mafics and ultramafic but given it is on the Cathedrals Belt fault and there is nickel at all the other targets along this belt, there is a high probability (70% IMO at this stage) the Road Map will identify nickel related mafics and ultramafic at Fish Hook. West End seems more challenging due to the heavy ground cover interference but many of us are confident on that target for the same reasons as Fish Hook.

Regarding the 100% St George owned tenement to the north of the Cathedrals Belt, to me that target looks MUCH, MUCH JUICIER than the Investigators one based on the MT / AMT modelling from the 1 April announcement. However, because there has been minimal activity re surveys, EM analysis, etc, and this area has never been drilled to prove there is nickel sulphide there, the probability of the mafics and ultramafic identified by the MT / AMT hosting nickel sulphides is lower at this time. St George are being very smart in their approach and prioritising of their targets. If they do some cheaper air core drilling (I suspect this will happen this drilling program) confirming nickel sulphides then it looks like we have a GALIATH type nickel hosting mafic / ultramafic Road Map and it will be GAME ON there as well.

Just my thoughts on it all.

Happy Days Ahead
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.867K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1517 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.