SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello Barman and thank you for your compliments. Yes I agree...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Barman and thank you for your compliments. Yes I agree with you that the SGQ remained as a civilised cite/site with respect and decorum o9ver the years . Gold Bunny and I were colleagues several years ago and we kept in touch through Hot Copper and privately in recent time. I have not heard from him in the last 3 months or so, but I know he is a very busy man. As you know, he and I, as well as othe@sandy an@Interested onlooker were always advocating the merits of drilling deep holes to test the Ultramafics. to a certain extent our proposals would have been based principally on confirming the continuity of the geology, i.e. stratigraphy, lithology and structure such as folds and faults and to a certain extent, any drilling from such proposals would have had a "blind" element to them. But, with the latest results from the MT and AMT interpretation, the targets we would have been drilling, have suddenly been floodlit and their location to host economic mineralisation is much more accurately defined. This is what mineral exploration is all about and must be coupled with patience.
    I wish you success in your planning with SGQ Barman and again thank you.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.