SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi MeteorNot a geo but thought I would give this a shot.I...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245

Hi Meteor

Not a geo but thought I would give this a shot.

I suspect we may find that Stricklands has a similar MT / AMT look to that of Investigators in Figure 1 - Nickel sulphides and ultramaphics at shallow depth, down plunge north west, lots of granite under the shallow ultramaphics, and then more utramafics and potential sulphides at depth directly below MAD71 and the other intersections at Stricklands.

The area around MAD71 was drilled multiple times to a maximum depth of 160m and like Investigators at that shallow depth the ultamafic is down plunge north west and is interpreted to have been remobilised by subsequent faults in the granite.It may be possible that there is a small fault cavity that connects a huge deposit deep below directly into the MAD71 pod they found and hence only had smaller intersects following the ultramafic down plunge and east west, or the down plunge doubles back on itself like at Investigators.

I guess we will all find out in the next few week when St George releases further MT / AMT analysis of the ultramafic "Road Map to Heaven".

These are some key points from the MAD71 November and December 2017 announcements:

“Drilling has extended the footprint of the mineralised ultramafic at Stricklands and confirmed a vector for the mineralisation to the north and west. In addition, the structural information seen in the drill core indicates remobilisation of sulphides and further suggests that the mineralisation remains open.”

“Working section of the MAD71 Central Line at Stricklands looking west. The thick mineralised ultramafic intersected by completed drill holes is shown together with the interpreted continuation of the ultramafic which is open to the north, west and east.”

In addition, I cannot recall any drilling in the last 2 years in tenement E29/548 but the below statements from November 2017 looks to relate to the same target identified in figure 1 of the recent announcement.

“Northern Target on E29/548 (100% St George)

A review of a HoistEM survey (helicopter EM system) completed by BHP Nickel West over E29/548 in 2005 has identified an EM anomaly that is co-incident with a magnetic anomaly on an interpreted east-northeast structural corridor.”

The magnetic anomaly could represent prospective ultramafics associated with an east-north east corridor parallel to the Cathedrals Belt.”

A MLEM survey will be completed over the target which is located approximately 2.7km north of the Investigators Prospect; see Figure 2. This new northern target is on E29/548 which is owned 100% by St George. There has been no prior drilling in this target area.”

Figure 2 – a map of the Cathedrals Belt (against high resolution Total Magnetic Intensity) showing the new regional targets as well as the multiple intersections of massive nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE sulphides (“$M”) at Investigators, Stricklands and Cathedrals which have established recurrent high grade mineralisation over a strike length of 3.5km. The high resolution magnetic data is set against TMI RTP magnetics from GSWA aeromagnetic surveys. “

As I posted yesterday, there is a lot to be very excited about with the latest announcement and validation of previous multiple surveys and drilling by St George at Mt Alexander.As stated in the announcement, this is a "Major Break Through and Game Changer"!

Several of us have posted over the last few years our theory that there may well be "One Huge Octopus" down deep (500m to 800m+ deep) with all its tentacles reaching up to West End, Investigators, Stricklands, etc, etc across the Cathedrals Belt and to the North (or perhaps Many Huge Octopus’).Guess we will soon have this theory validate by the remaining MT / AMT survey analysis and upcoming drilling program, and if so we will all be extremely super happy shareholders.

Very exciting times and happy days ahead for all shareholders.

Cheers SandyC

Last edited by SandyC: 02/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282712 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.