SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello at trashcansinatra and Ants66,What these surveys showed...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello at trashcansinatra and Ants66,
    What these surveys showed principally was the stratigraphy of the rock types in the region. They will interpret where the contacts of granites are with the mafic and or ultramafic rocks. they also identified the source of the intrusive ultramafics as deep as 3 and 5 km. in this case being the limit of detection. Different instrumentation can see deeper. And in our case it doesn't mean that the ultramafics stop at 5km. What they host by way of sulphides in cells and pockets throughout the ultramafic intrusive is yet to surprise us. It also does not mean that the mineralisation is concentrated at those depths only. In fact the better concentrations of ultramafics are at 1.5 km. The electrical component anomalies within the ultramafics will probably reflect the presence of sulphide mineralisation as it did with the anomalism we intersected from 30 m down in the initial holes .

Anomalies have been identified in the shallower surveys and the deep surveys now show that this trend continues with depth and are also showing us some contacts of the granites with the ultramafics. And with the help of the EM anomalies, we will be able to pin point our targeting of the holes far more accurately rather than drilling blindly. Also, another round of more detailed surveys might help us in identifying the shape of the ultramafics with EM anomalies. Help us define structural deformation such as folding and stacking and other features which I will not discuss now.

I hope this clears any confusion in your minds. Rest assured, I believe we will be intersecting sulphides at 300 and 500 and 1000 metres down in due course.
    Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.