SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

@Meteor and AllI contacted JP regarding my thoughts on...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245

@Meteor and All
    I contacted JP regarding my thoughts on Stricklands and the “Octopus” that lies beneath. For those that cannot recall my post this is what I sent:

“Hi John

What’s the thinking re Stricklands? I’m thinking Stricklands has a similar MT / AMT look to that of Investigators in Figure 1 - Nickel sulphides and ultramaphics at shallow depth, down plunge north west, lots of granite under the shallow ultramaphics, and then more utramafics and potential sulphides at depth directly below MAD71 and the other intersections at Stricklands.

The area around MAD71 was drilled multiple times to a maximum depth of 160m and like Investigators at that shallow depth the ultamafic is down plunge north west and is interpreted to have been remobilised by subsequent faults in the granite. Could it be possible that there is a small fault cavity that connects a huge deposit deep below directly into the MAD71 pod they found and hence only had smaller intersects following the ultramafic down plunge and east west or the down plunge doubles back on itself like at Investigators.

I’m guessing there is One Huge Octopus down deep with all its tentacles reaching up to West End, Investigators, Stricklands, etc, etc across the Cathedrals Belt and to the North in E29/548 (or perhaps Several Huge Octopus’).

I guess we will find out once your team finalises the MT / AMT analysis of the ultramafic road map and starts drilling.

Very exciting times ahead.

Cheers Sandy”

and this is JP’s response:

“Thanks Sandy.

All that is plausible, particularly the fault interrupting the shallow mineralisation from the larger deposit at depth.

We will probably complete some more north-south sections of the MT survey over the shallow deposits to better investigate this.

Will know more after the 3D inversion modelling due early next week.

Regards John”

Rest assured our company is in great hands and in my opinion with JP's leadership and the team behind him St George will be successful very soon!

Happy days ahead for all shareholders so stay patient and hold tight!

SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.