NTI 0.00% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Correction... InCannex is Primarily focused on CBD combination...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Correction... InCannex is Primarily focused on CBD combination therapies - fair call to point that out. However, All but two of their active programs are CBD + another existing synthetic pharmaceutical molecule. the two that aren't CBD based programs are synthetic THC (also as a combination therapy) and one is a bit of Magic Mushrooms (Fungi Derivatives).

All exciting and interesting, but most are highly replicable IMHO, so not as patentable or novel. i.e not as valuable (all just my opinion)...

The THC space is interesting, tends to get a bad wrap for some of the side-effects, I think plenty of good will come from further THC studies in years to come, just tougher from an approval standpoint.

This then leads me into the NTI164 patentability... This needs to be granted to see next leg up in value for the company - without this, another party could replicate synthetically (for the most part) the same or similar combination of cannabinoids in an attempt to achieve similar results (this would likely be a costly exercise). They need to work further in this space to secure the value - IP protection etc etc.

Back to InCannex , sure they may have other concoctions on the go (outside of CBD and THC) - I'm not digging into that as they cant afford to run anything more than they are currently anyway.. What they are doing is targeting massive markets which is exciting when you add them all up... they have hundreds of billions of target market value they are working on penetrating. I personally think they are trying to do too many things at once and will keep burning through cash. Love their spirit though.

NTI164 by comparison is natural, safe and efficacious in its own right, with a bunch of combination therapy options that add significant value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $30.33K 427.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103074 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.