AL3 31.0% 19.0¢ aml3d limited

Dont know for sure mate but simply by breaking down the volume...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dont know for sure mate but simply by breaking down the volume of sales with the substantial holdings announcements and dates shows its a pretty solid sell off over the last several months.

But what i was referring to about possibly this trend changing is they still have 12 mill shares on the recent substantial holdings announcement. With the volume levels so low besides the last week there isnt any benfits from selling more at these prices especially when minimal cash is being traded.

if you look at the intitial run up where most of us bought in Perrenial were the main buyers for this steep run up and then also the steep run down on selling. So its seems more likely to me that starting a second run up is the more likely of the two. Also where we are now 17 months since floating, AML3Ds business model and timeframe reflects the revenue and contract phase where the first 12 months or so was stated to be investing in tech, set up and trying to get their name and tech out there. Which appears that has been achieved. So lets see if the second phase holds true. DYOR but just my observations and what i have found interesting since floating

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.045(31.0%)
Mkt cap ! $71.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 19.0¢ 13.5¢ $3.080M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 223722 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 741267 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.