RAC 0.40% $1.23 race oncology ltd

Interesting interpretation of "easily". RAC is currently...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Interesting interpretation of "easily".

RAC is currently developing one of the most exciting and game changing drugs in the world right now. Certainly in the cancer space, and possibly in a much greater variety of applications.

In the time I've been invested, they haven't missed a beat. Not one. In 60+ clinical trials, there has been NO data to suggest what the RACE teams thinks is going to happen, won't happen.

Much of the clinical trialling you are attempting to poo-poo, is already de-risked by previous trials (on real humans).

RACE is the communicative and transparent company I've ever held stock in.

Oh, and they have approx 137 million SOI (let's compare that to another "Cancer darling of the ASX - which has over 6 Billion shares on issue and a market cap of $3billion ish). I'm sure I don't have to do the maths for you when it comes to potential, but imagine for a moment they both achieve blockbuster status by today's standards - which investor fairs better?

So, in assessing the ease by which anybody can become impressed by RAC, it might be worth considering the above, and the fact that if it does achieve it's potential, it will change the lives of millions of people.

I understand you might not believe in it's potential, but that's a lot of time to waste being negative about a share you don't hold. Maybe you'd be better served putting that time to better use? Something positive even?

Certainly look at putting it into something better than trying to convince a group of people, many of whom have held this since sub 50c, and understand the true potential of Zantrene clinically and financially, that they are being in some way duped?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.005(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $204.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.21 $120.5K 97.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 991 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 2409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.25 $1.21 17303
Last updated 15.51pm 02/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.