CRB 0.00% 0.5¢ carbine resources limited

ideally you would need a multinational to acquire them both ,...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    ideally you would need a multinational to acquire them both , who wouid want a competitor over the back fence .

its certainly not out of the question. the product has multiple specific uses and demand remains strong given the lack of viable alternatives for its uses and scarcity of low impurity deposits.

supply security for glass manufacturing plants is paramount. in fact both Japanese and European manufacturers have done exactly that , acquired sand resource projects to firm up and guarantee supply chains for their manufacturing operations. Securing such a resource would be loose change in the scheme of things for these operations, in 2022 the flat panel glass market alone was 283 bn US , excluding all the other product markets

and to put things in perspective, this product is a consumable commodity , so there is no global stockpile that may put downward pressure on the demand curve , i havnt seen a country resource inventory yet that has silica sand noted as an asset . basically what they can find and dig up is used annually and that is set to continue i would expect without a technological breakthrough of a replacement product .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $100 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1304266 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 668547 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 20000
Last updated 13.22pm 14/06/2024 ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.