AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Morning Salubrious & hate to be stickler for correct use of the...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725

Morning Salubrious & hate to be stickler for correct use of the "now Kings" English but do like the uninterupted sequence of events that are unfolding before us... Yes

Segway/ˈsɛɡweɪ/nounTRADEMARKa motorized personal vehicle consisting of two wheels mounted side by side beneath a platform that the rider stands on while holding on to handlebars, controlled by the way the rider distributes their weight.

Like, like, like
    segue/ˈsɛɡweɪ/verb(in music and film) move without interruption from one piece of music or scene to another."allow one song to segue into the next"nounan uninterrupted transition from one piece of music or film scene to another

Otherwise I couldn't less for how people choose to get around in tour groups.

No doubt the octagenarian set may be incinlined to disagree with you, as I have, regards ability & age.

However considering whats left on the plate becomes sole focus for the mext 12 months there is plenty to keep Brian occupied between now and the piano keys at the end of a typically short Carribean runway..

GLTAH H8tey..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13830717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5249785 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.