RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

This is interesting. The guy is obviously not stupid given the...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    This is interesting.

The guy is obviously not stupid given the things he is and has been involved with over the last 10 years or so. With this in mind, why would he risk his time, energy and reputation on something that was going to fail. He knows the company more intimately than most and although he's attracted criticism from time to time the company desperately needs a spruiker.

A common issue i think many shareholders have had with the company, myself included is that, while we have this amazing revolutionary technology and hopefully there is a lot going on behind the scenes, we have seemingly had no one out there selling it effectively to the world or even to us shareholders. To put it simply, communication has been poor.

With a number of trials concluded or under way and a lot of the hard work with certifications etc being done, the time is now and Leedman could be just the man for the job.

After all, this guy was instrumental in Resapp wining the Global Talent Unleashed Awards in 2016 which was judged by Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak and as @Redbar pointed out, he was central in seeing the price appreciate from 2c -55c.

Could this be the turning point? Initial market reaction suggests it might just be.

Lets do it all again Brian!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.