DEL 0.00% 9.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: Brickworks Collaboration Progresses to Development Stage, page-38

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    I can't disagree with any of that. Progress reports and non-price sensitive updates are free. They cost Delorean nothing to update the market to say "all is progressing well". This is in contrast with the SMS and emails received when the company was looking to raise money a few months ago (below).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4600/4600497-0a9bb98cfae8801fd3124164f697a6fd.jpg

There hasn't even been much activity with Hamish or Joe doing interviews and podcasts in the past few months. We've only had the Brickworks announcement. Nothing about SA1. I am slightly disappointed rather than discouraged! If you zoom out and think about the sector and possibilities Delorean is in a good strategic place. It makes sense there will be roadblocks and hurdles. Yeah....the communication is poor although maybe different companies have different ways of doing things. It is disappointing you asked about this last year and were told it would improve.

I don't suppose you know DEL's reporting date?

I hope you aren't too heavily invested in DEL, mate. I presume you bought at around $0.20 (like I did) and are probably 50% down now. It sucks.

However if you look at the company's renewable energy tailwind and potential runway of projects over the next decade, this period of inactivity is a short space of time in the scheme of things. When (if?) we get the financing approval, I expect we'll start to see a lot happening all of a sudden. We don't have big investment banks on the registry so if they were to start to take 5% blocks we'd really see some price movement. A long way off, of course.

Provided you're not too heavily invested already and haven't lost confidence in management, the current $0.11 price is where I am starting to think about dollar cost averaging to really reduce my average price. If we are denied the Planum route I am not sure where that leaves us though. Not good, I imagine. Although I suspect demand for biogas to decarbonise will prove a powerful force and work in our favour.

I plan to get my average purchase price into the low-to-mid-teens, then being in the green again once the positive announcements start to flow. I certainly don't plan on waiting for 21.5c to be in the green again.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53127 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.