MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Ann: Bridging loan offer, page-23

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I'm sure we'd all prefer this doesn't come to be, but the restart strategy does discuss the monies that could end up being owed:

"..making this project even more compelling is the taxation situation that most juniors find themselves in, with significant tax losses being able to be off-set against this forecasted production. This includes any potential negative outcome from the Administrative Appeals Tribunalwhich is certainly not an expected outcome but must be considered, however either way, this project is a significant enabler to the advancement plans of Moreton Resources Limited.”

"..the Company have taken the steps to include the short fall amounts in our forward looking cash flows, although we dispute that these will be owing, as we believe our registrations will be reinstated by virtue of a positive AAT outcome. "

The outcome of this was the only thing that stopped me taking a larger position in MRV a couple of months ago, but I wasn't expecting plans for a mining restart to be so far advanced, so is of lesser concern to me now than it was when I bought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.