VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Brief Update , page-49

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Timber

You summed it up beautifully, we have announcement on decision made by third party they have to make as you say and because it is not the decision we want we blame management.

They got the deal to the table, now pursuing plan B. I am of course dissappointed with the deal falling through but I don't go running of blaming this and that but rather accept that is just the risks of investing in such stocks and I manage such risks by good capital management.

If you haven't exercised good capital management is really management to blame or yourself. What I love about these threads is the lack of personal accountability for investment decisions.

Facts remain ORD still has 2 very good projects, Laos and SJ which have good long term potential. It has a strategy to realise ST value in Laos through an IPO and has stated its acquisition focus is on gold stocks in fcousing on commodities in favour. It also plans to drill SJ. Yes there is a risk of a further CR give CF deal fell through and hence would be dependant on whether can if and what can sell CF for. CR's for microcaps is just a reality and fact hasn't had one for two years means we have had some management who have made every effort to avoid dilution, but lets recognise yes currently this is a ST risk to factor in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.