BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

I do not support shareholder class actions, because that is...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I do not support shareholder class actions, because that is often one class of shareholders trying to disadvantage the rest, a negative-sum play afters lawyers and litigation funders have taken their cut. The responsible managers and directors should be sued if a cogent case can be made to do so, and even then, the delinquents would use shareholders funds to insure themselves against such cases. ASIC should be more active on these matters - more boardroom cowboys should be imprisoned.

My instinctive reaction on reading last year the board positions that Dalton Gooding held was that he might not have time to focus on all of them – see my post dated 28/07/16, # 18389948. How correct the list I found in Wikipedia was when I read it, and now is, is open to debate. In my post dated 04/09/17 (# 26988252), I mentioned that Dalton Gooding had a nexus with Quintis (QIN). He was recently, and may still be, chairman of QIN, a company under threat of a class action – see http://www.copyright link/business/...tis-shareholder-class-actions-20170612-gwp7ie

In respect to Avita Medical, AVH, which was listed in that Wikipedia information, I think Dalton Gooding stepped down from the chairman's position in late 2013 or early 2014 – see 11/12/2013 report at http://www.labonline.com.au/content...-ceo-steps-down-after-first-strike-1168617030. That report states that Bioscience Managers, a large Avita shareholder, released a statement complaining that, under Gooding’s tenure, the company’s share price had fallen from a 10-year high of over $5 to just 10 to 12 cents. AVH's shares traded at $0.09 on Wednesday, 11 December 2013. They are about 6c now.
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 14/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.