BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

Vesupra I would expect that the only component of depreciation...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Vesupra

I would expect that the only component of depreciation included in the Administration Cost should be the $287,778 stated to be Administration plant and equipment.

I would assume that BYL's accounting system and its project control software follows the usual pattern of allocating labour and equipment usage costs to projects on a standard costing basis, with the contra entries going to various control accounts, to which actual expenses are also contra posted. The residual values of these control accounts should be minor if the standard costs are realistic, and to clear the control accounts, the residual values could be retro allocated to cost centres via a proration rule, or simply picked up as a corporate cost. Consequently, BYL's equipment costs (both depreciation and rental, and perhaps the the finance lease interest) and employee costs should substantially be covered by the $123,767,048 “Cost of providing services and land sales”.

This begs the question, what makes up that $123,767,048 called “Cost of providing services and land sales”, and what makes up the $6,644,100 in “Administration Costs”, and why is this not patent in the announced material?
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 24/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.