AAM 4.35% 4.4¢ aumega metals ltd

Ann: BrightStar Project Development Update , page-2

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I'd like to say to all the down rampers and doubters of previously announced facts that this announcement puts all recently discussed issues to bed.

Ore grades was not discussed in the announcement. Why? because there is nothing wrong with them.

Plant is no longer in the 'significant issue' phase. Its nearly finished and will be placed into full production in 7-10 days.

Commissioning pours have occurred. 23.5 kg thus far. expect another soon, before full production I suspect.

If there was something material to announce at this stage the company would have been compelled to make such issues known. Did the announcement include anything suggesting A1 as not viable? NO

So lets now wait for full production to start and get our first quarter under our belts.

I am holding and adding as we go. I will be rewared for this as the fundamentals are in place and there is nothing to suggest anything will change. POG will now be our guide and on that account we may see some weakness in coming month or so ....

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.