BTR 5.56% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Ann: Brightstar Resources Investor Presentation, page-12

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    ICL is an explorer though. I have a few explorer plays . very much picking a winner at a horse race. some view on trainer and jockey (and how they present etc etc) but still a win some loose some lucky dip.

issue here is that we aren't explorers (otherwise change the management to board to explorer professionals ) . we are supposed to be a near term developer / producer I thought .. or that's what I bought in on... less lucky dip and more to do with how assets managed and developed.

I think we need change board and management. get experience and a can do attitude for a start . smart people. not sure how we do that or why anyone smart would join. we couldn't afford them for a start.

Im in genesis for example. fairly decent resource but they didn't get going until picked up the MD, then few months later he is taking over Dacian.. the original genesis shareholders have gone from $100 Mc to $500 Mc . it shot up 30-40% in day off back of new md.

we need someone who can get deals done using our assets and make a company of us. I believe the plant is part of story but still need assets we can mine today not in three years time. (everything in presentation is years away from mineable)
    Last edited by OldCar: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.